Sunday, February 13, 2011

{{ 38 }} Bernie


Bernie got loose today while we were having our Valentine lunch.
The boys came home to get their guns and he opened the door and 
quietly left. He ran around all over oue neighborhood.
One neat thing about asking help: you meet the neighbors around the corner.
I met the man and when he saw my runaway moments later he helped catch him.
The young Dominos pizza man locked him up in the building and the neighbor
 drove up and down the streets looking for me. I was on the other side of the main road.
I prayed the whole time...nearly sick. Bernie is the riding companion to R. as he
drives back and forth to work and Bernie spends the night at Harvest House too.
So relieved to have him back home where he belongs. Thank you Dominos pizza man,
thank you neighbor whom I would have never met...."it takes a village".

No comments:

Post a Comment