Sunday, July 17, 2011

{{ 112 }} Weddings & Anniversaries


We've seen our friends' wedding but this week brought the 2nd anniversary of Nate and Jennifer.
It was a sweet setting in West Tx. up on a hill over looking the Hill Country.
As we corporately sang worship songs Nathan turned his head to see his parents.
It was one of the sweetest moments I've been priveledged to witness. He wanted to see 
everyone. It was a moment shared with our family who is so close. I saw the man who had chosen his bride but I saw that little boy that I babysat, who my own daughter adored and he adored her. The one who always had time to play with my boys, his cousins.
I saw the years fly backwards and lurch forward in a brief glance.
Happy Anniversary as you serve our country in Germany. We miss you greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment